Here are the top 5 things to consider when choosing you kiddo's first birthday outfit.
1. Comfort: A romper is an great choice for keeping your kiddo comfortable throughout the day. These soft and stretchy outfits will help you avoid a fussy baby irritated by tight or restrictive clothes.
2. Easy for Diaper Changes: An outfit with lots of snaps and openings make diaper changes easy. This is especially important during a time when your little love is anxious to get back to playing.
Suggestion: Black Wild One First Birthday Romper with Striped Cuff
3. Style: Adding cute accessories that are also soft and functional are a great way have your little love looking their best! You can even use these items just for pictures and those special moments.
Suggestion: Printed ONE First Birthday Gold Crown $9.95
4. Cost: There are lots of great options under $40. You can also pick up matching shirts for the rest of the family. Don't forget to follow your favorite shops for sale & discount notifications!
Suggestion: "O" fishally ONE First Birthday Personalized Romper $29.95
5. Time: Having a dependable one-stop-shop for your kiddos birthday outfits is a must! Choose a complete outfit that includes accessories to make shopping quick and easy so you can get back to the other items on your to-do list.
Suggestion: Rookie of the Year Personalized Birthday Baseball Raglan & Hat $24.95